Thursday, May 12, 2016

5/11/2016: Nothing is off limits

A few months ago I purchased a gorgeous ornament in an antique store.  It's a cloisonné with purple and pink flowers on it.  I hung it from an iris hook in our hallway:





Here are a few close-ups of the ornament:




Isn't it pretty?  I got it for a good price, too!

I thought it would be too high up for Clinchfield to mess with, but oh, how I was mistaken.  Steve shot this video while I was sequestered in my studio.  If you turn up the volume and listen real close you can hear me yelling at Clinch.  He only stopped and fled the scene when I started sliding the door open:


This was the second time Clinch has done this.  The first time he jumped down before Steve could get his phone out.

Is nothing off limits or sacred in this house?  I'm guessing no.

No comments:

Post a Comment