Tuesday, January 19, 2016

1/19/2016: Unhelpful cat ends up helping after all

Every cat since the dawn of time has intruded on humans' workspaces.  Yesterday I posted such a picture on Facebook of Clinchfield eschewing the empty space on my desk in favor of my bead mat.  Faithful Reader Wille Thompson commented that his household calls it "felix interruptus," and now our household will, too.  Today, I needed to take some pictures of a necklace I made yesterday, and I was having problems getting everything in focus.  Clinch came up to see what I was doing:

"What's that?  Looks tasty!"

I uploaded the pictures to the computer, and in a twist of irony, the best picture of the necklace was one of the ones Clinch was in:

"I'll just lay right here."

I cropped the kitten out, did a little color balancing, and this is what I got:

I may have to let him help me more often!  Uh, based on the clanking sound I just heard from the kitchen, maybe not.

(The beads for this necklace will be part of a demo I'm doing this Saturday, 1/23, from 1:00-4:00 at Knot Just Beads.  If you're in the Milwaukee area that day, come on by!  Tell me Clinchfield sent you.)

In case you're not friends of mine on Facebook, here's the picture I posted yesterday:


I have to keep my bead mat folded over so he can't get the needles, thread, or beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment